Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Getting on with the plan

I have called my regular doctor and made an appointment for a physical for the 23rd of January and I have sceduled an annual checkup with my OB for January 12th.

I guess I forgot to mention that I'm a smoker, I have decided and of course, I've been nagged by friends, family and physicians to quit. I'm going to see if the OB can prescribe this new drug Chantix that is supposed to work on the cravings part of withdrawal. When I was pregnant last November I got down to 2 or three cigarettes a day. That was pretty good considering I smoked a pack and a half (that's 30 cigarettes a day to you nonsmokers).

Here's to sticking with the plan and having a baby in 2007!!!! I guess you can say I am making my New Year's resoulutions early to get a jump on everyone else. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home