Thursday, December 28, 2006

Two reasons why I want one.....

















Here are two reasons why I want one of my own. The picture on the bottom is my nephew Aidan at his first day of kindergarden in Germany. He is 5 and a half and is now back in the states after his mom(my sis) was medically discharged from the Air Force. The picture on the top is my nephew/godson Alex when we visited them in Atlanta this past summer. He is such a cutie!! He calls my husband the brown James and he is the white James (his middle name is James). I try to call my brother at least once a week so I can talk to Alex. Most of the time he talks to me for a minute or two and then asks where James is and can he talk to him.

There is something about my husband that animals and kids just gravitate to. All of my nieces and nephews just love him. He has four of their names tattooed on his left arm between his shoulder and his elbow. My oldest niece Jasmine (18) calls it the "arm of fame". I guess he might need to make room for one more once my sis has her baby. Strike that he needs to make room for two more because I am determined we are going to have a baby this year!!!! I gotta stay positive right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home