Friday, December 29, 2006

This makes me more Determined that this is my year!

I just talked to my newly pregnant sister and I confirmed something that I wasn't totally sure about. After she had told me that she was pregnant I remembered that she had a cyst on her ovary a few years back and she had surgery to remove it. I couldn't remember if they had just removed the cyst or the cyst and the ovary. Well, surprise, surprise, they removed the ovary. So, my 33 sister who has an 18 year old and a 13 year old got pregnant while only having one ovary.

SHOOT ME NOW!!!!! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!!

Okay, I've calmed down some and now I have decided that come hell or high water I am going to do whatever it takes so that I will get pregnant in 2007!!!!

That's all for now, I'm heading home from work so I can drink some beer, smoke some cigarettes and watch some hockey. I might as well enjoy it now while I can because after the 27th of January I'm on with the program!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home