Friday, January 12, 2007

Shit! I wasn't expecting this....

My pregnant sister called me yesterday after her sonagram with bad news. They couldn't find a heartbeat. She was 8 or 9 weeks along according to her calculations. They gave her the option of letting nature take its course or having a D&C. She opted for a D&C. I didn't know what to say to her. She is the one sister of the four of us(plus 4 brothers) that I am the closest to. I know I was jealous of her but I didn't want this to happen. I told her I was sorry about five times and told her if there was anything she needed to call me. I am about 2 1/2 hours away from her.

We were already planning on going down there Saturday to check on our house and see everyone. I guess we will be for sure stopping by to see her. I hope she is okay and can carry on with life after this. She is a very strong woman and I know she will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home